Create a soothing atmosphere at home with the Danby 5L Top Fill Ultrasonic Humidifier. Dry weather and indoor heat can wear on your body and result in uncomfortable chapped lips, dehydration, and dry skin. Cool, soothing mist brings relief from these seasonal discomforts by humidifying your living spaces. Deliver that relief anywhere you need it, your bedroom, great room, office, or any space up to 325 sq. ft. Designed with ultrasonic technology, this model uses ultrasonic vibration to mist water into tiny particles and diffuses it into the air increasing relative humidity of the space. Adjustable humidity levels combined with three digital settings for mist, allow you to tailor the humidification process, resulting in true home comfort. Other features include a nightlight or sleep setting, 360-degree output and a timer option making this unit fully customizable and long running. Enjoy the benefits of essential oils by utilizing the aroma diffuser feature and create a therapeutic aroma experience. Maintenance is easy with its washable and reusable filter and easy to clean reservoir. A complimentary second filter is included.
- Danby Top Fill 5L Humidifier
- Digital, touch control, ultrasonic
- 5 L / 1.3Gal capacity
- Personalize to suit your preferred environment with multiple settings and options
- 3 Cool Mist settings with 360 vent
- Timer with 1, 2, 4, and 8 hour settings
- Sleep mode turns off the lights
- Blue Night Light option
- Option to set Humidity level to 40, 45, 50 55 and 60%
- Option to include essential oils for use an Aroma Diffuser
- Includes a washable, reusable filter, and a spare
- Auto shut off when unit runs out of water, or reaches set humidity level
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.