Cool down with this 13,000 BTU (10,00 SACC) portable air conditioner by Danby, perfect for cooling spaces up to 500 square feet. To help maximize your comfort, the 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier helps ensure you feel comfortable no matter the weather out! Enjoy three powerful fan speeds to personalize your cooling experience, and the single-hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside. The LED display makes adjusting settings effortlessly. The 24-hour programmable timer allows for better control of when the unit operates, which helps you save on your monthly hydro bill. The R32 Refrigerant used in this model is environmentally friendly, and its Global Warming Potential is 3x lower than R410a. SACC is short for Seasonally Adjusted Cooling Capacity.
- Convenient 3-in-1 design: air conditioner, fan, and dehumidifier
- 13,000 BTU (10,000 SACC) portable air conditioner cools spaces up to 500 square feet
- R32 refrigerant: environmentally friendly, R32's GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Powerful 3-speed fan
- Dehumidifier mode with direct drain for continuous operation
- Heat pump function: indoor temperature range of 55F - 81F (13C - 27C)
- Electronic controls with LED display, shine through chassis, and remote control
- Auto-restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24 hour timer
- Single hose design efficiently exhausts warm and humid air outside
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Easy to move castors and integrated handles for easy room-to-room transport
- 24-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.