Danby Parcel Guard is the smart parcel mailbox for your home. No more worrying about porch package theft or weather damaged boxes, Danby Parcel Guard keeps all your Online deliveries safe until you get home. Simply plug your unit in, connect to the Danby Parcel Guard APP and start tracking your deliveries today. Your delivery driver places your packages inside the mailboxes anti-theft drop slot and you receive a notification that your package is secured. The Danby Parcel Guard app not only allows you to easily track deliveries, you can unlock your unit from any smart device, anywhere , making this mailbox great for lending and borrowing with friends too. Take porch and package security to the next level with this multi-functional unit, loaded with modern features, like tamper alarm and door ajar system reminder. Take front porch security to the next level with the motion sensor security camera. Live stream suspicious porch activity or make sure your kids get home safe from school every day. You will be the neighborhood smart home when you use the cloud to save videos of porch pirates and share to help STOP parcel theft. Lastly, the industrial grade plastic was specially designed to withstand the elements so your unit won't rust or fade.
- Wireless connected security camera and alarm
- Secure & Weatherproof frame made of Structural Web Plastic
- Anti-theft parcel slot, stops hands from entering the unit
- Electronic lock allows for entry through the APP
- Fits parcels up to 15 x 10 x 8
- Can be mounted to the ground (fixings included) or weighted with sand, gravel etc.
- Ground Secure: The Danby Parcel Guard Mailbox can be bolted to the ground , or additional weight can be put into the bottom to secure the unit
- Drop parcel size: Left/right 16 Top/bottom 9 Front/back 11
- Bottom storage: Left/right 17.5 Top/bottom 16 Front/back 14
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.