They say you can't have it all, but when it comes to cooking, this freestanding dual fuel range comes close. It starts with a chic stainless finish and continues with a recessed surface that holds heavy-duty cast-iron grates surrounding sealed burners.
- True European Convection - Includes a rear fan and a third 1,960-watt heating element to distribute hot air throughout the oven for faster, more even baking
- Triple-Ring Burner with Wok Ring Included - Delivers intense heat for high-output cooking performance
- Heavy-Duty, Continuous Cast Iron Grates - Allows easy movement of cookware while providing even heat distribution with better heat retention
- Sealed Burners - Keeps spills and crumbs contained so cleaning is always quick and easy
- Halogen Interior Lighting - Distributes bright, clear light throughout the oven
- Stainless Steel Sides
- Hidden Bake Element - The hidden bake element sits beneath a smooth surface aiding in quick clean up
- Seven Cooking Modes
- Broil Pan Set, Conversion Kit and Backguard Included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.