Avoid counterfeit products by purchasing here (directly from the manufacturer)
- Avoid counterfeit products by purchasing here (directly from the manufacturer)
- Ethylene absorbers slow down the ripening process so produce stays fresh longer - replace absorbers every 6 months for ideal results
- Simply place the starter kit inside the produce bin and secure it to the side with the supplied adhesive. Be sure to wipe away any moisture before applying the adhesive to the bin - surface should be dry. These absorbers can be used in any refrigerator produce drawer
- Starter kit includes absorber housing, user manual, 2 adhesive strips, 1 time strip with status display, 1 holder, and 2 ethylene absorbers
- Order the refill kit (part # 17005225) for replacement absorbers. To replace the absorber, simply pull the housing up away from the clip that sticks to the bin and replace the absorber in the housing. Do not remove the clip that is attached to the bin.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.